Over the years it has been my honor to be used by the Lord to provide encouragement and support to individuals involved in the pro-life movement. The many friends that I have made over the last twelve years have each been special and memorable. I know personally that some of the best of God’s people are those who are called to minister to those in crisis pregnancy and post-abortion situations. Thank you for being a friend to me over the years and for helping the wounded find God’s healing.
One especially powerful way the Lord has allowed me to help others is through His touch on my written words. During my days working as the Manager of Crisis Pregnancy Ministries at Focus on the Family, my Editor’s Link columns featured these writings in their “HeartLink” newsletter. Since we started publishing “Ramah’s Voice” in 1999, God gave me a second opportunity to continue these columns.
On the following pages of this web site you will find 30 of my favorite columns.These are also available in booklet form entitled, “From the Heart: Daily Encouragement for God’s Life Workers.” Each is based in scripture and relates to various topics that affect pro-life individuals at one point or another. The Lord has always asked me to be personal so you will find a lot of my growth in Him discussed in these pages as well. I hope they will encourage you in your walk with Him! To read them, click on the title in the table of contents listed below.
Please consider me a friend and know that I am always here to help and support as you minister the Lord’s blessing to hurting individuals. Drop me an e-mail at [email protected] or give me a call at 479-445-6070 if you are able to encourage me as well! In the meantime, know that you are often in our prayers.
Table of Contents:
1. A Measure of Faith (Romans 12:3-5)
2. A Sign Unto You (Luke 15:4)
3. Back in the High Life Again (Psalm 27:5-6)
4. Be Still (Psalm 46:10)
5. Celebrating You!!!! (I Timothy 6:11-12
6. Coincidence or Miracle? (I Timothy 5:24-25)
7. Extending Time (Acts 12:24)
8. Faith from Praise (I Peter 1:7-8)
9. God’s Ministering Spirits (Hebrews 1:14)
10. Hello Stranger (Matt 25:43)
11. I Am (A Godly) Woman (Proverbs 31:30-31)
12. Joshua’s Basket (Joshua 4:24)
13. Mountain Climbing (Matthew 17:20)
14. Politics and Volunteers (Romans 8:28)
15. Riding the Storm Out! (Proverbs 10:25)
16. Taming Dove (Galatians 5:22)
17. The Hero Inside of You! (II Peter 1:21)
18. The Keys to His Kingdom (Luke 12:32)
19. The Long and Winding Road (Heb. 10:35-36)
20. The Power of Prayer (Matthew 6:6)
21. The Pride of Passion (Proverbs 16:18-19)
22. The Truth About Fear (Psalm 27:1)
23. The Way of the Lord (Isaiah 55:8-9)
24. The Word of Their Testimonies (Rev. 12:10-11)
25. Trust and Obey (I Samuel 15:22)
26. United We Stand – Divided We Fall (Mark 3:25)
27. When Trials Turn to Gold (Matthew 26:41)
28. You Come Shining Down! (Mark 11:22-25)
29. You Just Smile (Job 29:24)
30. You’ll Never Walk (Or Stumble) Alone (Philippians 4:13)
Please visit this page often as we will be adding new columns of encouragement.
To order these devotionals in booklet format visit our Resource Page.
Pregnancy Center Directory
Pregnancy Center Directory
Choose Your State
Hello, I am Sydna Massé Founder and CEO of Ramah International. I'd love to keep in touch and include you in our prayer chain as we continue to serve abortion's wounded and those considering abortion.
Copyright© 2020 Ramah International All Rights Reserved.
Ramah International, 246 N Barrington Rd #162, Tontiton, Arkansas 72770, (479) 445-6070
Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited.
Ramah International is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, all gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law.