Featuring Sydna Masse,
President and Founder of Ramah International
Approximate running time: 13 minutes
It is the producer’s hope that after watching the video, individuals considering abortion will be informed about how abortion can impact the rest of their lives and then make a positive choice for themselves and their child.
Also included on this DVD:
- Sydna’s Abortion Story – This longer version outlines the spiritual, emotional, physical, and psychological aspects of abortion as well as the mindset and thinking process of a woman in a crisis pregnancy. (Approximate running time: 30 minutes)
- Sydna’s Healing After Abortion – After her abortion, Sydna struggled with many aspects of post-abortion syndrome, which included drug abuse, promiscuity, depression, anniversary syndrome and much more. This thirty-minute testimony outlines the grieving process after abortion, explains the benefit of a post-abortion Bible study, and offers the wonderful hope of God’s healing. (Approximate running time: 30 minutes)
- Ramah Resources – Sydna Masse outlines a variety of resources that are available through Ramah International.
- Pregnancy care center clients
- Pregnancy care center volunteers and staff
- Church youth groups (junior high/high school)
- Women’s groups
- Young adult/college groups
- Post-Abortion individuals or groups
- Pro-life educational events