About Sydna Masse
Sydna A. Massé
CEO & Founder, Ramah International
Author of: Her Choice to Heal: Finding Spiritual
& Emotional Peace After Abortion
Sydna Massé is internationally known for her initial work with Dr. James C. Dobson as Focus on the Family’s Manager of Crisis Pregnancy Ministries (1991-1998). Sydna currently serves as President & Founder of Ramah International, a post-abortion outreach and training organization (www.ramahinternational.org).
The Founder of Ramah, Sydna Massé, experienced an abortion as a teenager while attending a private Christian college. She was one of the first post-abortive women to share her abortion journey publicly on the Focus on the Family broadcast (1992). Over the last 25 years, Sydna has likely heard more post-abortive testimonies than anyone else living in our world today and is one of the few experts on abortion related pain. She is a nationally recognized leader in the pro-life movement and can relate her experiences to various audiences, representing and educating on the post-abortive perspective.
Sydna’s professional credentials include:
- Author of the book, Her Choice to Heal: Finding Spiritual & Emotional Peace After Abortion (published by David C. Cook, January, 1999 – Revised: 2009) and many other resources available through Ramah International.
- Creator of one of the few abortion recovery programs relating to abortion’s pain and God’s healing – Her Choice to Heal Abortion Recovery Guide and Journey in Ramah devotional.
- Sydna has been the featured speaker at hundreds of pregnancy center banquets, sharing her testimony to educate audiences on how abortion impacts women and why pregnancy centers are so important!
- Sydna’s weekly blogs (ramahsvoice.com) outline the emotional and spiritual impact of abortion. They are one-of-a kind writings, documenting post-abortion pain and healing at all levels, revealing the truth that God can heal emotional and spiritual pain.
- She is the originator of Ramah’s new healing website – (herchoicetoheal.com) – which will allow a free format for men and women to begin to address their abortion pain privately.
- Through Ramah International’s seminars, Sydna trains an average of 1,000 pregnancy centers and church leaders every year in being more effective with the abortion-vulnerable, particularly those who have already experienced abortion. Her method of delivery includes real stories and examples, helping attendees minister more effectively to those considering abortion (www.pregnancycentertraining.com).
Sydna holds a Bachelors of Arts degree in Communications from Michigan State University. She has been married to Tom Massé since 1986 and they have three adult sons – Bruce, Michael, and Daniel. They currently reside in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Ramah International, 246 N Barrington Rd, Tontitown, AR 72770, 479-445-6070 – www.ramahinternational.org
Pregnancy Center Directory
Pregnancy Center Directory
Choose Your State
Copyright© 2020 Ramah International All Rights Reserved.
Ramah International, 246 N Barrington Rd #162, Tontiton, Arkansas 72770, (479) 445-6070
Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited.
Ramah International is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, all gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law.